Shikin's Inflations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumping Dice

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pumping Dice Empty Pumping Dice

Post by Shikin Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:30 am

A fun game we could play, with a maximum of 6 players, and a minimum of two obviously. And you will have to read carefully, because there is some rules obviously. So, first of all, you will need a dice. If you do not have one, you can use this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=dice+roller&oq=dice&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3042j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 . Or any other dice rolling app or website you know. Before actually starting the game, every player will have to roll the dice once. And the number they get will be their designated number. For example if i roll a four, i will be player four for the remainder of the game. When this is done, then preparation phase begins, in which players will have the tubes inserted into them. Each player will roll the dice and the number they get designates who will plug them to the pump. Every player has three inflatable parts, being the belly, butt and breasts for females and belly, balls and penis for males. For example, if during the preparation phase i roll a 6, player 6 will then push the hose up my butt and stick two thin ones with a needle into my breasts and buttcheeks. If the Player has a profile picture, use it as reference for it's appearance for both the preparation and inflation, otherwise just ask for a short description Then every player will roll the dice and the one who rolls the highest will have the first roll of the real game. Now that the game has finally begun, players will start to roll the dice twice, turn by turn. The first roll designates one of the players by it's number, and the second designates a body part. Number 2 is for the belly, number 4 is for the butt/balls and number 6 is the breasts/penis. The designated body part is then inflated by 20%. And yes, it is also possible to inflate yourself if you roll your own number. You are never safe from growing. As soon as the first inflation happens, no one can join the game anymore. Number 1, 3 and 5 correspond to nothing and the player is spared, and proceeds to roll. The player who rolled is the one to roleplay the inflation of the designated player, not the other way around. For example, If player 6 rolls number four, it designates me, and if he rolls 2, player 6 would then roleplay the inflation of my belly. When a body part reaches 100%, it cannot be inflated further for now and any future rolls designating the full body part will have no effect and the game will continue. When the three parts reach 100% inflation, this means the player is fully inflated, and is then eliminated. Literally. The player who rolled the very last inflation of the loosing player can now inflate the looser's three parts all at once until he explodes, and the game continues with the remaining players.

Last edited by Shikin on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

https://shikinsinflations.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Pumping Dice Empty Re: Pumping Dice

Post by Shikin Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Game Info

I will try to keep this post updated, showing the inflation level of all players as well as their corresponding numbers.

Shikin (Player 2): Belly(2): 0% Butt(4): 0% Breasts(6): 0%
Siathe (Player 3): Belly(2): 0% Balls(4): 0% Penis(6): 20%
WillowHeart (Player 4): Belly(2): 0% Butt(4): 0% Breasts(6): 20%

Last edited by Shikin on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:12 pm

I'm in! ^-^ *i said as i then rolled the dice and obtained a 2* Now i'm Player 2 ^-^
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:51 am

Siathe (Player 3): Belly: 0% Balls: 0% Penis: 0%
Rolls a three before swiping his brow, feeling the levels of perspiration draw from his skin, into a shimmering light reflecting from each pearl.

Last edited by Siathe on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:53 am

Oh you don't need to write your inflation level and all, i will take care of that ^^
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowHeart Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Im in -she says as she rolls her dice landing on a four, blushing softly for no reason-
WillowHeart
WillowHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Well then, now that we're three we can start! But first it's the preparation round! And since WillowHeart has the highest number, i think she should roll first to decide who will prepare her! Just roll until you get one of our numbers ^-^
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowHeart Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:10 pm

-fidgets with the zipper on my jacket,squirming some as i blushes still, rolling the dice as it lands on 3- I...I think Siathe
WillowHeart
WillowHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:11 pm

Indeed, but unfortunately we're gonna have to wait for his rerturn. At least you'll get to know eachother in a slightly awkward situation XD
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:51 pm

~He gazes down to the petite, dark haired girl. Her shy attire drawing a sweet sensation within his entire. As his eyes fix to the needles and tubes before him. He would raise them and boldy state to the young girl.~"Are you going to be a good girl and remove your clothing for me. I would like to pierce your breasts, ass cheeks and slide the dildo sized airpump into your rectum?" ~he chuckles with a deep, crimson blush~
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowHeart Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:07 pm

She fidgeted some as he gazed over her body, shifting soft as I gently undress before the both of them, her small breast being very perky from the amount of nervousness she had and her frame being overly small with a tight little ass and very clean shaven cunny- H..hows this Sir?..
WillowHeart
WillowHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:05 am

I come home from work and see this, this is lovely ^///^
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowHeart Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:15 am

S....shhh -i look over to shikin, while waiting for him as I blush-
WillowHeart
WillowHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:18 am

Don't know when he's gonna reply though. o-o
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 am

~lumbers his body closer to the small framed girl, as he gently grasps her ankles whilst gazing into her eyes.~ "That is perfect sweetheart." ~Only to admire her cutest form. Before reaching for the needles. He would raise his hand towards her left nipple, pinching her already perky nipple as he pulls upon her tight skin, feeling the tightness of her skin fight against his pull. Whilst he slips in the first needle, piercing it below her nipple, whilst feeling her skin break as the needle goes in.~
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:47 am

I am off to work and shall reply soonest I am able.
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowHeart Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:05 am

She flinched ever so slightly as he stood before her pinching her nipple pulling it some, slipping the first needle into her skin causing her to whimper and then jump from the prick below her nipple breaking skin-
WillowHeart
WillowHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:26 am

It's a small needle, i'm sure the pain will go away soon ^^
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 pm

~Draws his hand to behind her soft, flesh behind her neck. As he raises the other tiny needle. Whilst drawing his gaze fixed to her eyes. His hand would bring the needle front, as her petite form remains steady in his grip as he pierces the other needle, as it slid so easily into her soft, sensually beautiful skin. Feeling how perky her hardened nipples were the moment his hand presses the needle firmly into her flesh.~
~After but a mere moment to let her take in the sting, he leans down grasping both her ankles, whilst raising them together in one hand, whilst the other dips the dildo airpump into a bucket of lube. Exposing her tight, sweetest, orchid shaped cunt to his view, feeling very turned on. Yet holding his own will he grinds the dildo along her anus, watching her tiny form pucker and flinch against the touch, as he slowly and steadily shoves the dildo into her ass... as he brings the other needles close, placing each into her tight, curvy arse in such a way that if she sat, she would not sit on the needles~ "You have been such a good girl." ~he smiles warmly and caringly, as he gently sits her down again, whilst he brushes his hand along her jawline, down to her neck. Only to take his seat again whilst biting his lower lip, trying to control how much that turned him on.~
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by WillowHeart Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 pm

She felt the last two pricks letting out slight whimper with each one, squirming as he had lifted her and teased her little puckerer with the dildo as he pushed it into cause a slight gasp, blushing softly to him as he smiled warmly to her and brushed his hand along her jawline- T...thank you Sir -she said as she bit her lip, her body already aching some from excitement in which she was not doing such a job of hiding as she gently cupped her cunny to try and hide her wetness-
WillowHeart
WillowHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Well...that was adorable and very hawt o.o Well since Siathe has the next highest number, he would be the next to role for his preparation.
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:07 pm

oh lawd" ~he murmers as he rolls the first die on random.org/dice/ hitting a solid 2. His eyes would raise as he bit his lower lip firmly. nearly feeling his own skin pierce as he slowly begins to take off his clothing, knowing what is to come.~
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 am

Well well hehe. *i then said as i went to grab the required tubes, and came back with a soft, innocent smile* I'll be nice, don't worry :3 *the slender pink haired girl would then crouch in front of you, her face leveled with your manhood, and gently she grabbed it into her hand softly and lifted it up, then pushed one of the needle inside it, at it's base underneath, shortly after she also took some of your scrotum's skin between her finger and pulled it appart slightly to tighten it, then pushed the other needle in it as well, and finally she motionned you with a finger to turn around* And bend over too.
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siathe Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:23 pm

~He would gasp as she took his cock in hand, raising it before feeling the pierce of the needle go into his skin. Enjoying the sensation whilst her soft, silky pink hair even heightened his excitement as an erection grew quickly and firm. The sensation of the needles and dangling pipes were so indifferent yet comfortable. Her eyes sparkling blue as his mouth opens into a deepened breath. Before turning around, following her guiding finger as he bent over~ "Would you even dare do what I think you are going to do?" ~as he gazes back over his shoulder whilst watching her intensely.~
Siathe
Siathe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikin Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 pm

*i frowned, not quite sure what he meant, as i plunged the dildo shaped tube into the bucket of lube, as well as applying some myself on your hole, before slowly pushing the tube against your anus until i could force it open and slide the thing in deep* There you go, all plugged up and inflatable :3
Shikin
Shikin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum